MET Parking Services requires a Mobile Parking Attendant to patrol various Car Parks in and around London. Duties will include carrying out regular patrols and issuing Parking Charge Notices to vehicles which contravene the regulations. The Parking attendant will be required to complete daily/weekly site records. Good customer service skills and a full checkable work history are essential. Previous experience is essential for this position. Full and ongoing training and company uniform are provided. To apply please send an email. We are an equal opportunities employer. A CBT License is essential.
The following are key activities that a Mobile Parking Attendant will be required to perform in carrying out their duties:
• Carry out mobile patrols to assigned sites in an efficient and timely manner.
• Issue PCN’s in accordance with the Terms and Conditions in place at each of the sites and areas.
• Correct documentation of vehicles that contravene site Terms and Conditions.
• Provide maintenance team with details of any sign damage or issues.
• Treat all customers in a polite and professional manner.
• Working reliably and independently.
• Occasional pay and display machine maintenance.
Full time permanent position.
5 days a week shifted over 7 days (mornings thorough to late evenings 6.30am – 11.00pm)
Equipment and uniform provided
£8.50 per hour
You Must Have A Current CBT License To Ride A 125CC Motorcycle / Scooter