**KS2 Teachers Required Now**
**Long term to Perm position**
Role: KS2 Year 6 Teacher
Salary: £110-£140 per day
Interviews: Taking place now.
Start Date: September
Reed are currently recruiting for several vacancies across year groups in a lovely School based in Croydon.
The 2015 Ofsted report outlined the school was at the time inadequate, the Trust in charge are currently undertaking great measures to ensure the standards of teaching are raised and children’s attainment levels are lifted.
We require teachers who have previous experience in working closely with Schools that require improvement.
The role will be for a long term position with the view to becoming a permanent member of staff.
The ideal candidate will make a positive and enthusiastic contribution to the lives of pupils, enhancing both academic progress and non-academic development.
• To and deliver lessons across the curriculum to pupils
• Liaising with the staff team to develop programs of learning
• Devise and write new curriculum materials
• Managing pupils behaviours in the classroom and on school premises
• Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress
• Participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
• Supporting all pupils and pupils that require extra help
• Degree or a PGCE’s
Working with Reed Education offers huge benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• A dedicated, locally-based Consultant will personally deal with your whole application process.
• Free CV assistant.
• Free interview advice.
• Travel Benefit Scheme.
• 24 hour advice service.
• Access to hundreds of schools in the London area.
• Further training packages.
• Refer a friend to receive up to £100 vouchers.
If you are interested in this role please email your CV and covering letter- Sarah.firstname.lastname@example.org
All Candidates who register with Reed Education have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks
The successful candidate will need:
• Experience teaching Year 6 classes or KS2.
• Good behaviour management
• Supporting senior leadership team