Graduate Quantity Surveyor – Structural – Â£25k – Â£30k – Yorkshire. An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join our Commercial Team. This is an exciting time to be joining our team. Have you got Quantity Surveyor Degree and want to join a growing company that is looking to progress a Quantity Surveyor up the corporate ladder. The projects that you will be working on are complicated and varied leading to an exciting job.
About the Client:
A specialist sub-contractor who works within Structural Steel. Based around the Leeds area we look at all aspects of complicated structural steel work. My client is looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor with an excellent salary package on the area of Yorkshire.
About the Role:
* Assisting in estimating for new projects
* Creating packages for sub-contractors and sending out enquiries, with the assistance of administration staff
* Taking off drawings and schedules and preparing contractors bills
* Preparing schedules of work and contractors bills for design and build projects
* Quantity surveying/cost management of projects such as pricing variations, submitting valuations and final accounts, checking rates of sub-contractors as well as costs/performance and targets of site operatives, cost value reconciliations
About the Candidate:
* Degree and/or masters in quantity surveying
* RICS member preferable in the field of quantity surveying
* Excellent knowledge of the building and tendering process
* An excellent understanding of project costs, as well as labour and material costs, subcontractor costs, M+E costs
Points of Appeal:
* Strong company progression
* Good order books for the year
* Opportunity to grow with the company
* Excellent Salary Package of about Â£25k – Â£30k
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.