MFL TEACHER MFL Summer Term Staffordshire
A large secondary school rated in it’s most recent Ofsted as ‘GOOD’ in the North Staffordshire area are looking looking to appoint an experienced MFL Teacher to help cover a senior of the team’s maternity leave.
This supportive and popular secondary school are seeking an experienced MFL Teacher to cover a long term maternity position from September 2016 through to at least Easter 2017 and possibly longer. This position will be teaching French and some German and therefore they are ideally seeking a strong and experienced French Teacher.
To be considered for this middle school Teaching Position in Staffordshire, you must have:
– Qualified Teacher Status in the UK
– Ideally experience of teaching French across the secondary key stages
– Excellent Subject Knowledge
– Excellent Classroom Management
– A passion for teaching French and a positive attitude
Day-to-day responsibilities will involve:
– Safeguarding and managing classes of approximately 30 students
– The design and effective execution of lessons plans in line with the National Curriculum standards
– The successful teaching of mixed ability pupils
– Recognising individual potential and challenging accordingly
– Setting homework which is varied and interesting with clear instructions for children to develop
You will benefit from:
– Excellent Rates of Pay Contact with your own personal consultant
– Access to a wide range of teaching opportunities
– Refer a Friend scheme – Qualify for vouchers worth up to Â£250 every time you recommend a teacher
– Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
For more information regarding this MFL teaching post or any other teaching posts within the Staffordshire area please call Colin Reeves on or click ‘apply’ now.