Our client, based in the local area, are looking for a Internal Business Development Manager to join their team. The focus for the successful candidate will be to generate qualified, new business meetings for the BDM’s to follow through and win new business.
You will have responsibilities including:
– Sourcing own new leads
– Generating new business meetings predominately via cold calling but can also be through trade shows, sales team events and marketing campaigns
– Managing own sales activity
– Expected to make between 70 – 100 cold calls per day
– Writing clear, concise emails to prospects
– Assisting the BDM’s and Account Managers with follow up sales processes
– Providing weekly and monthly forecasts as requested
– To consistently maintain high activity levels in cold calling with target of 8 – 10 new business meetings per week
You will be selling a world class email marketing solution, so digital marketing should be of keen interest to you. You will be trained on how to use our applications in order to sell the benefits of working with our client to a range of marketing professionals. Cold calling forms the bulk of this role so previous experience of this is a key advantage. You should be PC literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office (2010) to a good standard.
You should have a clear, articulate telephone manner and great English verbal and written skills. You should be comfortable in conversing with all levels of marketing and IT staff, being polite and courteous and able to build a good rapport quickly.
Does this sound like your ideal role? Apply today! Please note that if you do not have a response within 5-7 days then unfortunately in this instance you were unsuccessful. Good Luck in your job search.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.