IT Commercial Director – Central London – up to Â£130k + bonus
One of the UK’s leading FTSE companies is opening a new position within their complex deals team for a senior IT commercial manager to work on a number of key complex deals. With a mixture of commercial acumen, strong stakeholder management and client facing skills, the successful candidate will ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
My client are looking for high-performing individuals to join their Commercial Function, playing a leading role in maximising value from their commercial IT contracts. You will pay a key role in in giving strategic advice and devising commercial strategies. You will be responsible for significant complex expenditure and contracts (value ranging up to Â£500million). The role will see you manage a growing team of 20 in their Central London hub.
What skills are needed?
* Hands on experience of big deal execution
* Deep negotiation experience and the ability to problem solve
* Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to push back and build wider relationships
* Prior experience across public BOTH private sector would be an advantageous
* Client facing – presentable, articulate with gravitas
Rewards and Benefits
* Â£90k-Â£130k on the base with an excellent package (bonus, pension etc.)
* The ability to shape a newly formed position
* Structured training and development to accommodate your career aspirations
My client is looking to review a strong shortlist of profiles ASAP as they have recently won a number of new accounts and would like to hire the successful individual sooner rather than later. If you are interested in finding out more then send your CV directly to Stuart at
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Commercial Manager, Commercial, Manager, Consultancy, FTSE 100, Private sector, Public sector, P&L, Gainshare, London, deal, IT procurement, hardware, software, telecoms