A leading membership organisation and regulatory body (within the medical/health field) in the heart of London’s City is looking for a Deputy Programme Manager to work on a number of audit and research projects.
This role is being offered as a full-time permanent role (35 hrs) paying Â£29,070 per annum.
Core duties required of the Deputy Programme Manager:
– Assist in developing and delivering project plans to ensure objectives are met
– Manage the day to day financial administration for the project (budget management and forecasting)
– Operate within agreed work-plans and timelines, ensuring that work is carried out within deadlines, managing the audit cycle
– Assist in effective quality assurance processes
– Assist in managing promotion and marketing to ensure effective programme uptake.
– Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and presentations.
Essential skills expected of the Deputy Programme Manager:
– Graduate calibre or equivalent qualification, in a health related field
– Work experience from within public sector services
– A keen interest in health/social care including mental health
– A confident user of SPSS or other statistical package
– Prince II qualification or equivalent project management qualification.
– Excellent organisational and management skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Proven ability to manage complex projects to tight deadlines and to manage a variety of tasks with competing deadlines.
– Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
– Working knowledge of healthcare systems.
– Good report writing skills and statistical analysis
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Contact: Chetan Patel