A specialist and highly successful business based in West Oxfordshire seek an experienced and dedicated Accounts professional to join their friendly finance team. This role is an ideal opportunity for a part qualified Accountant or QBE Accountant to become part of a growing and reputable organisation. Full study support is provided.
Core responsibilities include:
– Maintaining the ledger
– Preparing quarterly management accounts to include reconciliations
– Preparation of annual accounts and liaising with auditors
– Managing corporation tax assessments and payment of tax
– Control of invoicing and debtors
– Liaising with banks and taking control of the bank accounts
– Preparing and submitted VAT returns
To be considered for this role you must have a strong understanding of banking, VAT procedures and have experience in the core responsibilities as mentioned above.
A ‘can do’ attitude and the desire to continue to learn is essential.
The client are looking to interview as soon as possible so please click apply today should you be interested in finding out more.