Senior Project Manager (DLP/Data Loss Protection/DLP Tooling)is urgently required by our Global IT Outsourcing Client for an initial contract until 26th August 2016 to be based in London. Our client is only interested in candidates that are Senior Project Managers with strong experience in Data Loss Protection projects, so please only apply if you have this background.
Experienced Senior Project Manager with demonstrable background in DLP projects.
Delivered more than 3 projects with medium to high complexity, but must have experience of at least 2 different types of project or different stages in the project lifecycle.
* Worked in at least two different market sectors.
* Worked on more than one project at a time
* Has experience of managing teams.
* Experience of cost reporting for fixed price contracts.
* Role holder will be PRINCE2 certified / associate of APM / expert in BMS processes
* Project Management services experience in at least three of:
O Programme/project office experience
O Transfer projects
O Transition projects
O Transformation projects
O Application development projects
O Deployment projects
O Research projects
* Strong leadership and management skills. However, the individual appointed must also be capable of understanding the wider objectives of the project/programme, be able to influence others, and be able to develop and maintain effective working relationships with senior managers, with the project executives, and with third party service providers involved in the management and operations of the project/programme
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact: Alice Davis