Market-leading European Financial information provider are seeking a fluent German speaking CRM Manager. You will be responsible for the client management and training of a portfolio offering intelligence and analysis to financial professionals within fixed income markets.
Candidates must speak fluent German as well as English, hold a degree and have experience within account management, customer relations or business development.
Our clients are looking for a CRM Executive to be based in their young, vibrant and centrally located office. The role would provide the candidate the opportunity to work and develop their skills within the world of hedge funds, trading floors and the bond markets. They are looking for a candidate with an interest in Fixed Income markets and hedge fund, previous account management experience and who is highly motivated. The role will include:
* Developing and cultivating relationships with these accounts.
* Providing training and guidance to the client base, through one-on- one meetings, presentations and proactive telephone calls.
* Liaising with clients, providing assistance on any issues related to the service or database and the management of client requests in a timely manner.
* Additional Training will be provided.
* Travelling to regional bases of the clients.
* Liaising with the companies clients on the help desk and assisting with any issues.
If you are ambitious with an outgoing personality and enjoy account management please apply.
Contact: Francesca Ratcliffe-Boize