Morgan Hunt are working in partnership with a North London FE College to recruit for an enthusiastic, highly committed and knowledgeable lecturer who can deliver BTEC Level 1 – 3 Sports courses.
The successful candidate will:
* Be dedicated to supporting students to achieve excellent results as well as provide effective pastoral support to students
* Be an excellent class teacher who shares our passion for success
* Have a good understanding of delivering on and assessing vocational qualifications
* Have experience of delivering sports programmes to 16-19 year olds
* Have the ability and skills to make an important contribution to team-based curriculum development and continuous quality improvement.
Qualifications and Experience required:
* Educated to degree level with relevant professional qualifications and possess a relevant teaching qualification
* Teaching experience of vocational sports programmes
* Relevant experience of the health and fitness/Sports industries
* Self-motivated and committed to an inclusive approach of supporting student success at all levels
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit your most recent CV via this advert
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Contact: James Keeffe