Role: Plumber Fitters
Location: Essex/ East and North London
Contract: on gong temporary contract
Rates: Â£14 – 16 (limited/umbrella hourly rate)
Plumber Fitters needed in Essex/ East and North London
Our client is currently looking for fully qualified Plumber Fitters for long term temporary opportunities in Essex and East/North London. These roles are maintenance positions working within busy public commercial sites.
To do this job you must;
* Have experience completing fault finding and repair work to plumbing services and fittings, including all hot and cold water supply, taps, TMV’s pipework (iron, plastic and copper), fixing leaks and blockages and drainage issues.
* Be knowledgeable and experienced in water treatment work and aware of compliance to L8 – such as completing legionella checks, temperature monitoring, servicing and replacing TMV’s and inspecting colorifiers.
* Have experience working with mechanical plant and equipment, heating and cooling plant, air handling equipment, boilers, water pumps, valves and be able to monitor BMS controls and make relevant adjustments as needed.
* Be competent in diagnosing mechanical issues using correct fault finding methods and complete required repair or isolation depending on the fault.
* Be keen and enthusiastic and happy to play an active part within a busy team. You will be flexible to assist other trades in emergency breakdown situations and support learning of less experienced engineers.
All positions are long term temporary roles. Permanent positions are very realistic for any engineers who impress.
If you are keen to be considered for these opportunities, please contact Romana Quail on 02072640725 or send an up to date CV containing all work history and qualifications.
Contact: Romana Quail