Our client a large organisation based in Essex are looking for an accounting clerk to join their busy finance function. The role will be highly stock and inventory related and will require a high level of attention to detail. Reporting to the Finance Controller you will have the following key responsibilities –
• Monthly review and deposit of all transactions posted for archive
• Analyse transactions and resolve any errors found
• Monthly requests to perform AP transactions, to comply with SOX guidelines
• Monthly reporting for all MOS transactions posted, both for stores and HQ levels
• Validate import records and ensure accuracy of product testing. Check costs, item master status, usage & sales
• Requests to review and correct stock levels for accuracy & replenishment
• Weekly stores cycle count program to confirm nil status of stores pockets
• Compare actual store count data with JDA status, analyse results, review receipts & transfers, publish reports and post transactions
• Assisting to ensure Fixed Assets are maintained on the Sage Fixed Asset system
The Successful candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrate an ability to carry out and analyse reconciliations. You will be self-motivated, proactive and be willing to learn. AAT qualifications are desirable but not essential and previous knowledge of inventory and Fixed Asset’s would be of benefit.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Jon at Pure.