Salary: £30K – £40K dependent on experience
Job Type: Perm
Subject: Design and Technology
Are you a qualified Teacher of Design and Technology – NQT or fully qualified teacher looking for a new opportunity?
*** Outstanding School seeking experienced and passionate Design and Technology Teacher – Great Career Opportunity***
*** ’ WELL REGARDED School’ ***
***Immediate Interview Available***
***Excellent in school support*
A high-performing school based in Sittingbourne is urgently seeking a suitably experienced professional and ambitious Design and Technology teacher to join a thriving department from September 2016.
They are seeking a confident and driven teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
Our client is a high performing school keen to strive for further improvements.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach across the full age range, preferably including AS and A Level.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
All candidates must also hold the Right to Work within the UK in a full time post.
The suitable candidate will have the following skills;
• Excellent classroom management skills
• Keen to progress and develop
• Have excellent subject knowledge
• Be able to inspire and motivate
• Excellent team player
• Provide new and innovative ideas for the faculty
• Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
This is an excellent career move for a inspirational Design and Technology Teacher looking to progress their career within an excellent school, which is exceptionally well lead by the Head Teacher and Senior Leadership Team.
If you are a proactive and and dedicated design and technology teacher looking for a new role in the new year, please forward your CV to Chloe Gibbins at Remedy Education today for consideration.