My client is looking for an established Assistant Manager to join the team at one of their new, Central London stores. The company is expanding rapidly, opening new stores across the UK, creating excellent career paths for employees.
This retailer is relatively new to the UK, though with a rich heritage across Europe. Focusing on quality and value, this company is all about creating a great customer experience. Their stores are fast-paced and the retailer is passionate about developing and progressing staff from within the business, ensuring a career path is available for all. Due to a number of new store openings, there is now the opportunity to join this retailer at management level.
The position of Assistant Manager will involve:
– Managing the team in the absence of the Store Manager
– Stock control & management
– Back office responsibilities / store administration
– Creating a positive environment for both staff and customers
– Visual merchandising and replenishment
– Loss prevention
The suitable candidate for the position of Assistant Manager will:
– Be an established Assistant Manager or equivalent level
– Excel in a fast paced environment
– Be a strong people manager, excelling in coaching and developing staff
– Be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills
– Have worked in a high turnover retail environment
Â£24,000 – Â£25,000