Commercial Recruitment Divisional Manager – Leicester
• Up to £35k basic salary (Experience dependant)
• Fantastic open ended bonus scheme
• Superb structured career path
• Strong, national and respected client brand
Our client is a very well established and recognised Recruitment Group. They offer a ‘total recruitment solution’ across a very broad range of industry sectors including Professional Services.
Their approach is unique with large offices strategically placed across the UK. They employ over 300 Consultants who supply both Permanent and Contract Personnel into 16 specialist markets.
Working from our clients Leicester office, our client are looking to recruit a Divisional Manager to separately run and develop their own Commercial/Office Services team within the Midlands. The successful candidate with inherit a strong team of consultants that will supply staff within Temporary and Permanent positions within the Leicestershire and surrounding areas. The successful candidates will motivate, mentor and help their teams to achieve their individual and team targets, report weekly/ monthly to senior management and have a lead by example attitude to work.
• You will have a proven track record within the Recruitment Industry. Ideally with a good knowledge of the local market and winning new business
• Have excellent customer service skills and be able to demonstrate how effective you are at retaining both Clients and internal staff.
• Be target driven and motivated by high bonus earnings
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• You will be a strong team player who performs will in a competitive market place.
• You will be an effective negotiator, have excellent presentation skills, and able to maintain accurate administrative records.
We are only able to respond to Candidates who have Recruitment Industry experience.
If, after submitting your CV, you have not heard from us within 2 working days then unfortunately we are unable to consider you for this position.
YES Rec2Rec has successfully placed over 1000 recruitment professionals in the last ten years and currently have 250 live vacancies across the UK. We are very keen to hear from any experienced recruitment professionals who require professional advice and assistance in securing their next opportunity.
‘recruitment consultant’ ‘senior recruitment consultant’ ‘recruiter’ ‘senior recruiter’ ‘senior consultant’ ‘search and selection consultant’ ‘search & selection consultant’ ‘recruitment consultants’ ‘perms consultant’ ‘education’ ‘temps consultant’ ‘perms consultants’ ‘temps consultants’ ‘healthcare’ ‘health’ ‘recruitment manager’ ‘recruitment managers’ ‘branch manager’ ‘public sector’ ‘recruitment branch manager’ ‘recruitment branch managers’ ‘medical’ ‘recruitment regional manager’ ‘recruitment area manager’ ‘divisional manager’ ‘area manager’ ‘manager’ ‘recruitment’ ‘Leicester’