The Partnership Marketing Manager role is an all-encompassing programme marketing management role responsible for planning and executing high impact marketing campaigns across the UK and Internationally.
Our client are specialists in their field who pride themselves on the quality of delivery and upholding an outstanding reputation amongst the global market.
– Manage all activities, time lines and deliverables to successfully launch new programmes from new or existing partners
– Lead the development and implementation of online and offline marketing plans
– Provide a clear direction on marketing planning, branding and market positioning
– Be the lead subject matter expert within the wider marketing team for all programmes in the portfolio
– Coordinate campaigns with multiple internal departments
– Manage all agency and third party supplier relationships to successfully plan and implement campaigns
– Coordinate campaigns with specialist marketing staff, including international marketing managers and content producers
– Ensure brand stewardship
– Monitor marketing materials, messages and placements for quality and accuracy
– Collate, develop, manage, distribute and promote a cohesive and high quality suite of on and off-line content to generate an increased volume of quality leads, and to drive awareness, engagement and brand preference across various marketing vehicles including web, social media, events, print and email.
– Create and manage content development plan based on partners style guidelines, standards and requirements. E.g guidelines for social media, CRM and media rich content.
– Act as first pointy of call for partners on all marketing issues
– Provide regular reporting and updates to partners
The ideal candidate for the role of Partnership Marketing Manager
– Have at least 5 years experience in marketing including account management and campaign planning
– Good working knowledge of online marketing, including paid digital, SEO, social media, CRM and content marketing
– Ability to engage in strategies / account planning and develop and apply in depth product knowledge
– Ability to analyse and work with numbers (analytics, budgets)
– Outstanding project/time management and communication skills
– Ability to engage in productive innovation development, bringing new solutions to challenges
Competitive Salary + bonus (TBC)