Teacher of ICT required for Cambridgeshire Academy school for September start.
Please send CV for futher information and to speak to a member of the Reed Education Team.
Key aspects of the role involve –
• Planning and teaching lessons for KS3, KS4 and possibly KS5.
• Utilising IT in the classroom i.e. Smartboard, MS Office suite or equivalent, online registration system etc.
• Liaising with other members of staff to develop IEP’s and other developmental programs
• Assessment and review of students
The successful candidate would ideally have a strong track record of improving student attainment and progress and a strong desire to achieve this.
To be eligible for this role, you must:
• Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
• Have UK teaching experience.
• Be eligible to work in the UK.
• Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure on the update service (or be willing to undergo a DBS check).
• Have the ability to encourage students to reach their potential.
• Excellent classroom management skills.
• Positive approach to teaching.
For more information and to apply to Reed Education please send you CV in application and a member of the Reed Education team will get back to you as soon as possible.
At Reed Education we are working closely with a number of local schools to provide the best teachers over Day to Day, Long term contract and Permanent
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business