COMMERCIAL GAS/COMBUSTION ENGINEERS REQUIRED (IMMEDIATE START)
Riverside Technical Solutions – London – Home Counties
Â£39,000 – Â£40,000 a year
Commercial Gas/Combustion Engineers Required for an immediate start – Our client is seeking two qualified candidates to join the team as commercial gas engineers within our industry leading property care company.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in all areas including diagnostics, repairs, service and maintenance. In addition, successful candidates will hold the following attributes:
– Full HVAC experience in both commercial and domestic applications
– Minimum domestic qualifications required: CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CPA1, WAT1
– Minimum commercial qualifications; COCN1 or CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, ICPN1, TPC1a
– Current ACS and Energy Efficiency qualifications (or being able to self certify)
– Part P, Part L & Unvented Hot Water Systems
– The ability to undertake assessments relating to health and safety of technical tasks
In return, we are offering a permanent position with a basic salary of Â£38-40k, supplemented by performance bonuses (OTE Â£48k) + vehicle, phone, expenses & overtime, plus 24 days holiday, company benefits.
If the above role applies to your strengths and sounds of interests to you, please send us a copy of you CV and a brief cover letter outlining why you feel that you are the right candidate.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Salary: Â£38,000.00-Â£40,000.00 /year
London – Surrey – Berks – Hampshire
Gas Engineer: 5-7 years
Required licence or certification:
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced technician – engineers to join a stable, highly successful company!
Apply online with your CV today for more information – send CV direct to Steve Parkes or call today 07966 544998
Contact: Steve Parkes