A fantastic, permanent work opportunity has arisen to join a progressive organisation based at their head office in Shepshed as a Customer Services Manager.
The role requires the ability to quickly build strong relationships as well as the ability to communicate effectively across all levels, including Senior Management. It is designed for an individual looking for a career opportunity managing a team, with the opportunity to re-design and streamline current processes and ways of working.
The successful candidate will be passionate about providing best in class service to customers and will support the delivery of the Companys business objectives through the delivery of their key accountabilities which will be as follows:-
1. Management and development of 7 staff; ensuring the team is set up in the most appropriate structure, with clearly defined roles and responsibilities
2. Building relationships with wholesaler, logistics and warehousing partners to ensure the team provide excellence in customer service during every interaction
3. Being the expert point of contact to resolve customer queries, credit claims or issues
4. Responsible for achievement of, and improvement in, all key KPI metrics for the department; reducing errors, increasing processing, and improving call handling
5. Working to maximize efficiencies within the department, modernizing processes and improving use of technology
6. Management and development of the order processing system, training users and liaising with Group colleagues in France for system enhancements and fixes
7. Acting as the key point of contact internally for other departments including: Business Development, Industry, Marketing, Finance and Sales
The ideal candidate will be organised with the ability to work to meet all deadlines, even under pressure. Have the ability to communicate assertively, accurately and concisely to a variety of audiences. Be an inspiring leader, able to motivate a team, and manage them through periods of change. Proven record of developing people, as well as the ability to build a strong team spirit. Consistently maintains high levels of activity or productivity. Operates with a can do attitude, showing effectiveness and determination. Is not afraid to ask questions where there is a lack of clarity, to challenge the way things are done, and to suggest new ideas.
To be considered for this role you are required to be educated to Degree level or the equivalent, have experience of working in a customer facing role – such as Customer Services, Call Centre or Contact Centre with prior experience of people management and team leadership.
In return a competitive salary of up to 28,000 is offered 6% bonus (performance related), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays with a scheme to buy 5 additional days holiday per year.
On successful completion of probation period they offer additional profit sharing bonus, personal pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and holiday entitlement that increases with the length of service.
Please apply online or contact Jenny Lester on or email