We are currently working on a rare and exciting opportunity with our well known client based in Sheffield. This is a permanent Financial Investment Analyst role reporting to the Investment Operations Manager.
The role would be responsible for:-
* Investment valuations
* Management Information Reporting
* Performance measurement
* Investment implementation
* Liaising with relevant internal departments
The successful candidate would need at least 2 years experience working within a Finance or Investment position with either an interest or experience of completing the above tasks.
Other key skills also include:-
* Proficient use of IT systems to produce reports
* Effective communication skills
* The ability to research, analyse and evaluate
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
* Strong numerical ability and quantitative skills.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team or on their own initiative.
Sewell Moorhouse acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.