Digital Marketing Executive: Are you excited about all things digital marketing, Google Analytics or content marketing? Then we’re looking for you! Come and join a fast growing City technology company that boasts many of the world’s top banks as clients.
An enthusiastic, ambitious and capable Digital Marketing / Content Executive is needed to join a growing marketing team to organise and upload website content, establish and manage social media groups and feeds, analyse Google analytics, drive up traffic through awesome SEO skills, and help clients and audience deliver and find great information. A natural at using an email marketing automation system, you will get excited about creating regular marketing campaigns, webinars and meet ups. Working closely with PR & Comms you will assist in creating a blog channel, liasing with bloggers and driving up social media engagement.
You will also be responsible for providing weekly reports on how the website and social media efforts are performing using Google Analytics and Pardot (training provided), and you’ll also be responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the website.
SEO and Ad word campaigns are a whole new area for the company and you will be leading the way in ensuring content reaches the top of the search rankings.
– Daily management of website including posting and maintaining all kinds of content (news, events, blogs, case studies etc.).
– Production of regular marketing campaigns through Pardot / SalesForce, liaising with the Sales team.
– Developing and delivering SEO strategy, content editing for SEO and grabbing reader attention.
– Adword strategy, development, implementation and reporting.
– Maintaining and building social media engagement across LinkedIn groups and on Twitter, YouTube etc., by posting content, moderating and encouraging replies, sending weekly LinkedIn announcements and actively encouraging activity and discussion.
– Creating and driving internal engagement with social media / digital marketing and ensuring internal staff help to drive traffic.
– Assistance with other areas of marketing e.g. events, internal communications.
Skills & Experience:
– Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing / content / online work.
– Online/digital writing training/experience
– Great editing skills and English language
– Experience/training in website CMS use (WordPress)
– Writing for SEO training/experience
– Google analytics training and experience (either formally or on the job)
– Image manipulation skills (Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator or similar)
– Excellent attention to detail
– Good intuition, initiative
– An understanding of the specific marketing needs of a B2B technology business desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to join a growing technology company offering long term career development prospects, located in modern offices, just 1 minute from Liverpool Street station.