Â£20-25,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience) + realistic 20% commission + Annual bonus of 4%
Kelly Services is recruiting on behalf of a Recruitment Consultancy based in Bristol for a Delivery Consultant to work within a large team of resourcers.
This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Recruitment Consultant who would like to move away from sales to concentrate on the candidate side of recruitment, or a Resourcer who is looking for an opportunity to develop. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Senior Delivery Consultant.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a Technical or Engineering background or who has a good understanding of the role of engineers such as Quality Engineers, Injection Moulding Engineers, or CNC Setters/Operators/Programmers to name a few.
The organisation is well-established, with a consistent client base, which will ensure that you are always busy in order for you to be able to earn commission and bonus.
Main duties of the role will include:
– Conducting in-depth interviews with candidates in order to assess suitability
– Arranging interviews, acting as intermediary between clients and candidates
– Managing and keeping the candidate database up-to-date
– Identifying the best candidates in the marketplace and staying up-to-date with their availability
– Approaching passive candidates in the marketplace in order to engage them as a candidate
– Generating candidate leads to pass to the sales team
– Managing multiple job roles
– Reviewing SLAs in daily meeting with manager
– Remaining fully compliant in line with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
If you are not yet Recruitment professional certified, the company will support you to become a member of the industry-recognised Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP). This will enable you to always work to best recruitment practice.
– Experience of resourcing within a Technical/Engineering capacity, either in-house or through a Consultancy (desirable)
– Aptitude to understand technical aspects of the roles
– Strong communication skills combined with enthusiasm to speak to candidates over the phone
– GCSE or higher in English Language
– Results orientated
– Resilient and sociable nature
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now or contact Catherine on for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services are working as an agency in relation to this vacancy.