INTERIM FINANCIAL CONTROLLER TEMP TO PERM
IMMEDIATE for an experienced FINANCIAL CONTROLLER to join this ‘sme’ business in the Ely area.
As no 1 in finance and reporting to and working closely with the General Manager, you will be responsible for managing the finance department, taking responsibility for all affairs relating to financial control of the UK business and contributing to the site strategy planning and execution through membership of the Senior Management Team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• provide financial analysis and advice;
• maintain the P&L and balance sheet;
• effective cash flow forecasting;
• ensure legal compliance for all financial affairs;
• ensure adequate provision of insurance;
• ensure that the ERP systems is maintained to a satisfactory level of control;
• ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to within the department;
• champion all company values and initiatives to the department;
• Point of contact for ERP.
This key role within the business would suit a qualified Accountant with previous experience within a Financial Controller role. You should be a strong and supportive manager, a capable business partner to the GM and be confident to present financial information to weekly senior management meetings.
This role provides cover during a permanent recruitment process and is an opportunity to review systems and processes during this time. Temporary to permanent opportunity is available.Rates will be in the region of £200-300 per day (upper end through a ltd company).
Please apply for a full job description or contact Catherine Wallis on .