C++ Developer / C++ Programmer (UNIX C++11 OOD Python Multi-threading TDD). Hugely successful global trading firm is seeking a skilled C++ Developer with experience of a scripting language, such as Python. This growing, technology-driven business is expanding into new markets and you will be a key player in ensuring it has the tools and solutions needed to remain at the forefront of this highly competitive industry.
As a C++ Developer you will design and develop new features and enhancements for scalable, low-latency trading infrastructure. Your responsibilities will include performance optimisation, exchange connectivity, market data infrastructure, back-testing tools, calculation engines, risk management and compliance monitoring.
Based in the City, this is a friendly, collaborative environment where you will work closely with other developers, traders and quants to deliver exciting new innovations.
* Strong C++ skills, ideally including C++11
* Experience of scripting languages such as Python or Ruby
* Previous experience of working in a low latency environment
* 2:1 degree or higher in Computer Science or related subject
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
* Desirable: knowledge of statistical languages (e.g. R or NumPy); knowledge of finance technology, trading or exchange products
As a C++ Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (Â£110k to Â£150k, dependent on skillset and experience) an extensive bonus and a benefits package.
Send a CV or call today for more information about this C++ Developer opportunity.
Contact: C++ Team