Business Development Executive
Salary: £18k Basic + Uncapped OTE + Progression Structure
Duties and Responsibilities
· To contact senior level decision makers within organisations with up to 200 staff by ways of telephone calling and executing marketing plans.
· Taking sole responsibility for ensuring achieving target of quality appointments booked for your Business Manager, ensuring intelligent diary management.
· To exceed sales revenue targets, opportunity generation targets and KPI`s as directed by the Telesales Manager.
· To maintain regular contact with the Business Manager you are assigned to work for and to build rapport and successful working relationship with him/her.
· To comply with all reporting, admin and sales processes and procedures.
· To achieve daily, weekly and monthly targets set out by the business.
· To generate leads for other commercial departments.
Key Skills and Experience
· Proven successful track record in a recent business to business or telemarketing role.
· Proven experience of making outbound calls to Directors of SME businesses.
· Experience of introducing products and services to prospects.
· You must be an excellent communicator who is highly motivated.
· Professionalism, integrity and a strong work ethic.
· 25 days holidays, Can take further 5 days a year unpaid (max 30) / Accrue further 1 day per length of service (max 30)
· Company matched Pension
· Private Medical / Optical / Dental care
· Childcare vouchers
· Cycle to work scheme and car share scheme
· Subsidised Gym membership
· Death in Service
· Free Parking
· “Come Dine With Me” per month
· 2 Parties Xmas/Summer
· ISA awards – Inspirational Service Awards – Cash Awards and overall prize 1 week in the Caribbean for 2 inc an extra week`s annual leave
· Charity led activities monthly
· Dress down days monthly