One of the UK’s leading providers of skilled technical resource supporting the regulatory environment is seeking a number of Graduate Customer Administrators within the financial services industry to join an expanding team based in Sheffield on an initial 6-month contract.
As a Graduate Customer Administrator your duties will be to:
• Gather and check client information before inputting onto the database.
• Complete a checklist of data to ensure each step of the process is complete.
• Contact clients as and when required to gather any missing information and discuss any requirements.
• Respond to client correspondence by telephone, email and letters.
• Remain up to date with any changes to the process and procedures made by the client.
• Meet required targets set by the client on a daily basis.
• Update and capture relevant data to the CRM system.
• Follow company processes and procedures relating to Data Protection.
To be a successful Graduate Customer Administrator you will have the following skills and experience:
• Degree from a UK University.
• Experience or knowledge of the financial services industry.
• Excellent customer service and administration skills.
• Recent graduate.
• Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
• Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
• Strong ability with Word and Excel.
Please note the Graduate Customer Administrator must be able to travel to Sheffield for this role and be available for the duration of the project, with no more than 1 weeks’ notice. You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.30pm.
In return the Graduate Customer Administrator you will receive a salary of £90 per day (circa £21,500 per annum).
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.