Our client is a small/medium sized firm of Chartered Accountants based in West Sussex able to provide you with real career prospects. The objectives of this role is to prepare basic accounts jobs to completion, support the senior staff in preparing more complex accounts jobs, provide tax advice and prepare tax returns and conducting audit assignments, supervise more junior staff and assist in their training needs.
Key responsibilities include:
* bookkeeping analysis
* preparation of final statutory accounts
* assistance on company audits
* preparation of basis income tax and corporation tax computations
* ACCA / ACA part qualified / qualified or qualified by experience
* Experience gained within a UK firm of chartered accountants
The job holder should display the following:
Well presented, organised and thorough, able to see projects through to completion, be polite and patient with clients at all times, possess excellent level of written business English for emails/ letters combined with strong interpersonal skills.
An excellent salary together with genuine career prospects are on offer for the right person.
For further information, please contact Nigel Patrick in confidence on 01273 855046 or email your CV to
Contact: Nigel Patrick