We are a service provider for some of the country’s biggest retailers and delivery companies, and are recruiting hardworking people to join our growing team in the Southampton and Surrey areas. Experience is not necessary however a strong work ethic is what we require, regardless of the daily challenges faced. You will be delivering a certain amount of parcels in a certain area each day.
– Full training and induction given.
– CRB and Drug and Alcohol test compulsory before starting work.
– UK or EU License holders welcome.
– Max 6 points on Driving License, no insurance (IN) or drink driving (DD) convictions.
– Minimum age of 23, and must have held a driving license (UK or EU) for at least 2 years.
– Weekly pay by BACS, 30 days in arrears.
– Either supply your own van with full insurance, or one can be hired from us for a weekly rent. Vans only, no passenger vehicles are accepted.
– No timed deliveries.
– No collections.
– No parcels over 25kgs
– Pre-mapped routes, all parcels labelled up in order of stops.
– Daily rate of Â£100a day plus fuel allowance. Chances to easily make more as it gets busier.
We will be holding interviews followed by drug and alcohol tests on Friday 20th May from 9am am at our Surrey location so apply now if you’d like to know more and receive a job spec.