Bid Manager/Bid Writer
£25-£30K + £5K performance related bonus upon completion of six months.
Due to continued success and growing demand, my client – a Consultancy providing expertise Procurement solutions – are looking for a Bid Writer-Manager to join the team. The organisation works on responses to a wide range of varied tenders, PQQs, RFIs and RFPs across all sectors for SME, corporate and central and local authority clients.
This role will provide you with a truly diverse work load, assisting clients in all sectors and industries and genuinely never a dull moment! It will also include supporting continued marketing effort with blog writing, updated website content etc. You will be an energetic, driven team player with excellent written and project management skills that can work effectively with all types of personalities and varying work habits to keep projects on task and ensure deadlines are met. You will truly appreciate the time pressures this role has to work with and consistently meet.
• Experience writing and managing PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT and proposals
• Comfortable working face-to-face with clients
• Good graphical and proposal presentation skills
• Excellent written English and grammar
• Social media and website content writing
• ‘Can do’ attitude to consistently meeting and where possible surpassing client’s expectations
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong time and project management skills; ability to manage multiple bids and clients simultaneously
• High degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
• Flexible and adapts easily to change
• Commercial mind-set
• Ability to organise and plan workload effectively
• Team player – organised, structured, assertive, quick thinking and innovative
• Ideally – experience of delivering bid sales presentations
• Writing clear, customised and concise tender responses, by utilising a wide and customer focused vocabulary to express the company’s capabilities in a way that will differentiate our client from their competition
• The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
• Effectively translate the buyer’s needs and requirements into a winning response based upon the organisation’s client’s solution, proposition and USPs
• Developing and maintaining a first-class standard proposal document for bid responses
• Coordinating and collating information from multiple client stakeholders and sub-contractors where required
• Regularly working towards strict deadlines to formulate persuasive responses to questions
• Assisting clients to formulate their USP’s, where required, and match against buyer’s needs
• Contributing to and maintaining the tender support library
• Ensuring that up-to-date, accurate and high quality narrative is available in the content library
• Ensuring the presentation and quality of bid documentation is of the highest standard.
If this role is for you, please apply now by submitting your CV. I will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours of your submission.