We are currently looking for a highly motivated teacher to join one of our good schools based in the South Glamorgan area to assist with PPA cover. This is a temporary, part time position on a 0.6 contract starting ASAP until the end of the school year.
This post would ideally suit a teacher with experience and skills in KS2.
As a PPA teacher you will be supporting classes consisting of approximately 25-30 pupils and working with groups of students. You will be teaching under a strong leadership team who will ensure the best possible classroom practice and learning for you and their students.
As the successful Primary Teacher you will need to;
– Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
– Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
– Have enthusiasm for the subjects you teach
– Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
– Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
– Have creative ideas to inspire the children
– Have the ability to organise and manage time
– Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
– Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
– Your very own dedicated consultant
– A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
– Competitive rates of pay
– No need for completion of time sheets
– Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
– A Â£75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
– Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.