Adecco are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Shift Manager in Luton. This is an excellent role with a company who have a customer satisfaction rating of 96%, one of the best in the industry. This role involves a huge amount of people management, so the successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively deal with people.
The hours for this role are on a shift basis of: 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 off. The hours are 6-6.
Those from a logistics or customer service management background would be well suited to this role due to the demands of the role.
* Ensure the successful running of the car park at all times whilst providing outstanding customer service
* Provide clear direction to the team so that operations are always run smoothly
* Work closely with the team to manage them effectively, including 1:1 reviews and appraisals, KPI meetings, team meeting and provide training where required
* With the sales team you need to be able to address sales performance and review how they can improve their add-on sales
* Responsible for all aspects of Health and Safety whilst on shift
* Main areas targeted in are KPI’s on appraisals, value added sales by staff, customer satisfaction and how much damage to cars
* Ensure clear communication with other shift managers and clear handovers are given
* Previous experience of managing/supervising people
* Able to deliver outstanding customer service and be customer focused
* Team focused and willing to help whenever you can
* Able to work in a fast paced and high pressured environment
* Experience in an operations/management role would be desirable but is not essential
* You must have a Full UK Driving License due to the nature of this role
If you feel like this is the role for you then please do not hesitate to apply straight away as we are looking to interview ASAP for this.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.