We are looking for native Japanese speakers to join our client on a project within the Intelligence Reports division.
Â£8.75 per hour + holiday pay (around 9,50 in total)
LOCATION: Central London
We are looking for Japanese speakers to join our client on a project within the Intelligence Reports division.
Japanese Independent Researcher’s duties:
* Conducting quality telephone interviews with experts in Japan in a variety of different markets
* Tracking trends, gathering timely insights and uncovering new information across all industries, the information that you discover will be the foundations of the research that clients will use to make key investment decisions.
* Accurate record-keeping, translations
* Guiding respondents through a set of quantitative and qualitative questions
* Be able to build relationships with respondents
The offices are based in central London – next tube station is Tottenham Court Road
Please let me know fi you have any questions
Contact: Karolina Musiol