Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance )
6 months +
Â£450 – Â£550 per day
Start date: 01/06/2016
Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance )is needed to work for a leader in Financial services on an initial 6 months’ contract.
Working across IT, the Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) will be responsible for working on multiple projects including the following:
Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) for Data Quality:
* Assessing and documenting the quality of data, including data definitions, rules, data hierarchies and data lineage.
Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) for Business Processes:
* Identify core business processes and work with the business to develop and define the processes.
* Identify the key linkages to data, and assess the compliance of business use to data quality and data governance policies.
As the Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) you will have the following essential experience:
* Understanding of data modelling for transaction systems and data warehouses.
* Creating and managing business definitions of data, including relationships between data and data hierarchies.
* The ability to lead business process development, this includes defining a standard process where there may be disagreement as to how the process is or should operate, and ensuring that the process defined meets the needs of the business.
* Business process modelling using simplified BPMN
Desirable experience for the successful Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) includes:
* Data modelling and definition
* Experience with data quality management including automated tools.
* Extensive use of automated DQ tools
* Experience with maturing data quality and associated business practices
* Implementation of a Process Library
* Experience with business glossaries, process maps and data maps
* Leading workshops to gain consensus
* Managing conflicting requirements to resolution
* Process documentation, including defining procedures and data linkages
A demonstrable track record in a similar role is a necessity for this business critical role. The culture is one that promotes creativity and the ability to think outside of the box. This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst ( Data Quality / Data Governance ) in search of a new challenge that will push them out of their comfort zone.
To apply for this contract, please send an updated version of your CV by clicking apply.
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operates within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT. Venturi operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.