Teaching Force are working alongside a primary school based in Clifton. We are seeking a strong, experienced EYFS Teacher to start immediately! The school has been rated ‘good’ recently by Ofsted and has a good reputation locally.
You will be expected to:
– Plan, implement and assess lessons in line with the national curriculum
– Motivate children
– Behaviour Management
– Marking, Reports and Parents Evenings.
In return you will be rewarded with:
– Enthusiastic, happy and friendly children
– A supportive, committed year group team
– A well-resourced learning environment to work in
– A team ethos with a clear vision and drive
– A clear commitment to continuing professional
– Support from both Teaching Force and the school
If you have any questions or would like further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Teaching Force are willing to work around part time positions and your teaching preferences.
Teaching Force only works within the education sector; therefore we understand the impact our service has on our schools. We believe our teachers should positively contribute to the schools development. We continue to provide an excellent service with a commitment to building long lasting relationships with our teachers.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer. Teaching Force is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.