Assistant Management Accountant (Property Management)
Â£22,000 – Â£25,000 plus Study Support
Expansion has created an opportunity for a career focused individual looking for a business that will provide full study support and a structured career path.
Working in the Property Management sector you will be reporting into the Group Finance Director and supporting in the production of monthly management and financial accounts. The business has a very professional but relaxed team, where you will be encouraged to put forward your ideas on system and process improvement.
You will gain excellent strategic and commercial exposure whilst working with the Group Finance Director, and the role is therefore ideally focused to an individual who has a genuine interest in the sector.
Applicants for the role will also need to demonstrate a career focused attitude; and will be looking for a business that encourages personal and professional development.
Your duties will include:
– Assisting the Group Finance Director with producing monthly financial and management accounts
– Monthly Profit and Loss reporting
– Assisting in producing monthly cash flow forecasts
– Accruals, prepayments and journals
– Balance Sheet Reconciliations
Applicants for the role will need:
– To be studying towards a relevant ACCA / CIMA qualification (AAT final stages also considered)
– Excellent communication skills
– Property Management experience (Advantage but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that can boast modern offices with excellent commuter links. Realistic promotion opportunities are also regularly available