An exciting opportunity has risen for 2 immediately available junior PA’s to join an expanding business on a temporary to permanent basis.
– Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments of managing director.
– Managing databases & handling correspondence.
– Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting minutes, noting action points and following them up.
– Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
– Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
– Good hands on experience in MS-Office.
– Should have exposure in preparing Business/Client PowerPoint presentations.
– Work closely with managing director and management team to pull the reports on timely basis and report it back to him.
– Organised & managed.
– Stay calm under pressure, be able to manage & prioritise a lot of work.
– Extremely good communicator with good spoken & written English.
– Should be good at multi-tasking and possess great follow up skills.
– Previous PA / Secretarial experience is advantageous
Please apply online.