Position: Group FinancialController
Salary range: Competitivedepending on experience
Location: London, EC1V 3RD
JobType:Full-Time and permanentposition
Posting date:19 April 2016
Closingdate for applications: 19May 2016
A London-based company RNT Limited seeks a Group Financial Controller.
– Set up financial and accounting policies and ensure adherence to accounting standards
– Produce statutory financial reporting (IFRS, earlier UK GAAP), ensuring accuracy of general and fixed assets ledger
– Development of financial function, manage professionals and mentor junior team members
– Manage payroll and prepare tax reports (Corporation Tax, VAT, PA YE and NIC)
– Responsible for legal and tax compliance and collaboration with auditors, HMRC and other authorities on relevant matters
– Produce Board packs and monthly KPIs reports to shareholders, deliver performance report to the Board
– Prepare and monitor budget and forecast of cash flows using proprietary financial model
– Ensure effective utilisation of working capital and management of company’s cash flows
– Provide financial decision support and share expertise across organisation
– Administration of Accounts receivable/payable
– Bank and other Key Reconciliations & Cash Flow Management
– Credit Control
– Preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities
– Reviewing and ensuring compliance in Financial Reporting
The candidate should be ACCA qualified
Proven experience in the above duties is essential.
Must be technically excellent, self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management, Finance and Credit.
Software Skills: Sage, Oracle, Iris, 1C Enterprise,
Advanced PC user
Work requires professional written, verbal and communication and interpersonal skills.
The candidate must be fluent in English and Russian to communicate effectively with the target clients.
Contact: Sonata Sveckiene