Our clientis the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. With some of the best known holiday brands in the world, they offer inspiration, booking, flights, transfers, hotels and cruise ships to over 30 million customers every year all under one roof.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious organisation as a Senior Customer Analyst and make your own mark, deliver new methodologies as well as make a difference and shape what the company is and will be. They are really focused on expanding the impact of data driven insight and so it is a great time to join them.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, pension scheme and some fantastic additional benefits including holiday, flight and foreign exchange discounts, a childcare voucher scheme and lots of additional discounts and offers.
• Experience of analytics for Customer Relationship Management and direct marketing communications (mobile, email, mail, SMS, phone) is essential.
• Proficient in the use of a range of analysis software – experience of Alteryx and Tableau would be beneficial.
• Hands-on experience of a wide range of modelling and segmentation techniques.
• Experience of data driven marketing techniques to drive automated and personalised activity.
• Excellent presentation and influencing skills with confidence in presenting to different audiences.
As the Senior Customer Analyst you will be responsible for delivering a range of analytical projects to support cross-market initiatives within the European businesses. You will be responsible for the full end-to-end delivery of these projects, from scoping the requirements to hands-on analysis and communication of results and recommendations.
The projects will cover a number of business areas:
• Development and deployment of predictive models.
• Creation of segmentations and in-depth customer profiling.
• Customer Value modelling.
• Behavioural analysis across the customer lifecycle – acquisition, development and retention.
This is a 6 months fixed term contract position based in Luton, with a salary of up to £70.000 per annum.
Please apply or get in contact with one of our consultants if you would like to have a more in-depth chat about this or other opportunities we have with our clients.
Contact: Andreea Cretan