Â£35,000+ OTE + Guild & NAEA Qualification + Excellent training schemes + Fantastic career progression opportunities + Unlimited earning potential
Have the opportunity to:
- Become Guild & NAEA qualified
- Receive some of the best sales training
- Start a rewarding long-term career
- Have access to excellent incentives
- Progress in a career
- Are you ambitious?
- Are you motivated by money?
- Do you have great sales ability?
- Do you have an interest in the London Property Market?
You have the opportunity to work for a strong independent Estate Agentoffering some of the best training in the industry. Our client has a strong focus on service and development, being the leading cause for theiraccelerating growth. They dominate their local market making them a household name
As a Trainee Estate Agent, answering to the Sales Manager, you will be trainedto source and see business through to completion.
- Sourcing out new business and seeing business through to completion
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalise deals
- Negotiating terms
- Ambitious individual looking to make their first career step
- Pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent sales ability
- A car
- A full, valid UK or EU driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK is essential for the role
- A graduate degree
- Experience in sales and/or retail
- Additional languages