Carfinance247 are looking for an Account Manager to compliment our growing Sales Team.
You will contact dealerships that have already worked with ourselves and will offer them the opportunity to become fully accredited. This accreditation will allow dealers to gain access to tens of thousands of customers that have been pre-approved for car finance and are actively using our unique member’s area to find their next car. Mutually beneficial, this opportunity will strengthen our working relationship with some fantastic dealerships and allow us to offer more choice and variety to our customers. Challenged in this role, you we need to have excellent communication and time-management skills, but will greatly benefit from the support of a close knit team.
Essential Skills and Attributes
– Professional experience of being successful in a telephone based B2B or account executive role
– Strong communication and rapport building skills
– Goal-orientated with a desire to succeed
– Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritise workload
What We’ll Offer
– Completive base salary and excellent commission structure
– Bespoke training and subsequent support thereafter
– Sociable working hours
– Abundant opportunities for continuous development and progression within the business
– A vibrant and high-energy working environment
Carfinance247is the UK’s No.1 online car finance broker; on track to fund over £250m worth of loans this year. Offering competitive salaries, abundant opportunities for progression and a vibrant working environment, it’s no surprise we’ve been incorporated in The Sunday Times Top 100 Small Companies to Work for 2015. After tripling in size over the last year, we now have 300 employees working from modern office spaces in central Manchester. Due to our continued rapid expansion, we require experienced B2B executives to join our team!
Business Development Executive / Account Manager / B2B / Manchester
We would love to hear from you! Send your CV directly to us by applying below
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly)