Customer Correspondence Administrator
£19,500.00 – £21,500.00 p.a. + extensive benefits
Are you an experienced Customer Services Administrator looking for a new challenge? Do you have a background in responding to and resolving Customer queries in writing? Do you want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing FTSE 250 companies offering fantastic progression opportunities and great benefits? Well look no further as Telecom Plus PLC, trading as Utility Warehouse, the Discount Club, has all of this and more. We are the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced utility services, spanning both the communications and energy markets.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Customer Correspondence Administrator to work within our established Correspondence Team.
We are looking for a customer focussed individual, who has experience in responding to high volumes of customer correspondence, and able to do so with a personal touch.
The position will involve:
• Calling both Customers and Partners in response to their written correspondence
• Producing high quality correspondence in response to incoming e-mails and letters from both our Customers and Partners
• Meeting and exceeding quality targets
• Assisting the Call Centre to answer inbound calls during busy periods
• Any other adhoc duties as required
Our Correspondence Administrators are ambassadors for our company and we are looking for someone who has:
• Experience of responding to high volumes of customer correspondence
• Both a ‘can do’ attitude and a customer first approach
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including spelling and grammar)
• Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
• The ability to take ownership and use initiative
• A genuine interest in engaging with customers and colleagues alike
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday between 08:30 and 17:30.
Along with a competitive salary, the position is rewarded with some fantastic benefits including:
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Performance based progression opportunities
• Annual Salary Review
• Share Options
• Annual Christmas Bonus
• Free Gourmet Society Membership
• A choice of Pension Schemes
• Staff Discount (plus additional discounts with selected partners)
• Subsidised Restaurant
• Staff Loans
• Discounted Private Healthcare and Medical Cash Plans
• Life Assurance
If you think this could be you, and that you would enjoy working in a busy but buzzy Correspondence Team and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then you could be right for us! And we look forward to receiving your application!
So if you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity, then click apply today!
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Contact: Applicant Services