This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience PMO Coordinator to work with one of the worlds leading pharmaceutical organisations on a global Consumer Healthcare Programme.
This role covers a project coordination working in the central Programme Management Office (PMO) of Programmes, responsible for overall support to the PMO Manager.
* Work with individual project managers to align their project schedules, budgets and resource requirements with the integrated divestment plan, and allow for regular reporting/escalation of project status.
* Organize the review meetings and maintain the risk register and ensure that the appropriate governance processes for the escalation of risk is followed.
* Maintain tracking tools so that individual project managers have a forum for reporting any deviations, issues or risks
* Manage and regular update and review sessions with project managers and markets
* Manipulate data extracts and provide update reports
* Follow up on actions with the markets
* Report on differences in data extracts and follow up with the owners
* Maintain project metrics to track performance in project delivery.
* Support and maintain various project logs and review meetings, prepare meeting packs, outputs from the meetings.
* Follow up actions prior to regular meetings.
* A good understanding of the processes requiring change management.
* Ability to work with project managers across all site disciplines
* Competent in MS office software, able to design and use complex Excel models
If you can relate to the above skills and experience and are interested in joining as truly world class organisation, please get in touch with your CV!
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.