Java Developer / Java Consultant (Hadoop Java Hive Impala SparkSQL NoSQL). Award winning IT Consultancy is seeking skilled Java Developer(s) with strong experience of Big Data and Hadoop. You will liaise with stake holders to understand their needs and requirements for large-scale systems, providing insight into how they can improve their Big Data / Data Analytics usage.
This is a hugely varied Java Developer role, as the projects change so too will the technologies, giving you a broad range of experience with input into design, direction and technology decisions. Largely based on client-site (typically within London), you will have a great deal of influence of the technical direction of your projects.
Big Data represents a huge growth area for the business and you will be a key player in driving this forward.
* Strong Core Java development experience
* Good experience of developing and implementing solutions built on tools within the Hadoop ecosystem
* Experience of implementing SQL in Hadoop using Hive, Impala or SparkSQL
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Desirable: Hadoop Certification, NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Riak, MongoDB), Elasticsearch or Solr
As a Java Developer / Java Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to Â£90k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Java Consultant opportunity.
Contact: Java Team