Android Developer/Software Engineer/Software Developer – based in London
Paying up to £55,000 (depending upon experience) + benefits including unlimited holidays and free giveaways
Working for a multi-award winning music company based in Central London who are revolutionising mobile use at live events through mobile applications. Being one of the UK’s leading music companies working across the UK and Europe my client have worked with some of the biggest artists in the world.
My client are looking for a motivated Android developer who poses the technical skills to develop, deploy, maintain, and optimise their mobile app and SDK.
- Develop native mobile applications and SDK for the Android platform with integration with API
- Integrate 3rd party SDK libraries into the application
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of products
- Working along the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps and build the interface with focus on usability features
- Take a part at full development life cycle including working with the team for requirements and design, development, testing, publishing to play store.
- Commercial experience
- Deep knowledge of Java and the Android SDK and great understanding of common design patterns
- Experience with the Core Data framework
- Experience in REST-APIs integration
- Experience in customizing the standard Android’s UI (navigation controls, transitions, lists, tables)
- Great understanding of application publishing lifecycle, certificates, provisioning profiles and code signing
- A creative mind
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Experience working with Git