Our client is one of the fastest growing full service digital agencies in the region.
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment
This is your chance to join the team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Team members are expected to work hard and deliver results based on a proven system for managing work and time. Team members benefit from a generous bonus scheme based on company and personal performance.
1st Line Support Technician you will be:
Required to be good on the phone and organised. Diligent, tidy, endowed with common sense and the ability to take responsibility. Consistent and able to complete tasks thoroughly applying intelligence and broader understanding where necessary. Good under pressure, punctual and flexible.
• Good IT and problem solving skills
• To be confidence on the phone when dealing with clients
• To be keen to learn and passionate about IT
• Experience working in the outsourced IT support industry
• Tasks may include some or all of the following:
• Setting up and supporting computer Networks
• Support for PCs and servers remotely and on-site (XP, Vista, Win7/8, 2003, 2008, 2012)
• Installing PCs/ upgrading software
• Administration of IP Phone systems (via web based interface)
• Supporting customer applications (training provided)
• Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
• Support for Mac’s remotely and on-site.
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Norfolk IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful