Our client is the UK’s leading online Estate Agent covering the whole of the UK. They are currently recruiting a property sales negotiator to be based in Brentwood, Essex.
PLEASE NOTE: The interview process will be filmed for a television programme about job interviews, which is produced by Label1 (part of ITV Studios) for Channel 4.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE HAPPY TO APPEAR IN THIS TELEVISION PROGRAMME AND YOU ARE AVAILABLE FOR FILMING IN APRIL / MAY 2016.
They have expanded significantly to truly develop a customer obsessive organisation. They have huge ambitions to make home buying and selling fairer and better for the consumer and their CEO is obsessed with this. They are immensely proud of our 99% customer recommendation rate over 10,000 customers. To date we have sold properties to a total value of over 1bn; employ 70+ staff and we intend to double in size again in 2016.
They now seek further professional individuals to join our dynamic team.
You will liaise effectively between home sellers and buyers to negotiate and facilitate a successful sale at the best price.
Do you have what it takes to deliver service excellence and high sale prices for our customers?
Will customers want to write positive reviews about their experience dealing with you?
9am – 6pm, 5 days per week (including some Saturdays & Sundays and flexibility on later working on occasion).
– Understand customer`s requirements, negotiate & confirm agreed information via best company practice procedures?
– Manage client correspondence and respond effectively and in a timely manner?
– Provide comprehensive and specific information and communicate it in a confident and competent manner?
– Contribute to team effort & meet group targets? – Ensure customers write positive reviews about their experience dealing with you?
The successful applicant must be:
– Reliable, punctual, well presented and a motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic.
– Personable and able to quickly build robust and honest relationships with customers.
– Computer literate and able to use bespoke software.
– A proven & competent advocate when speaking with third party callers such as Solicitors, Estate Agents and Financial Advisor’s.
– Able to work to deadlines & meet targets.
– Able to respect compliance and regulation needs.
– Committed and driven to ensure company progression, expansion & success.
– Loyal, trustworthy and optimistic under pressure.
Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous but not essential however you MUST have customer service experience. Current estate agents may be considered but must be open-minded and able to demonstrate a commitment to betterment.
Salary: 18,000 – 25,000 GBP/annual + benefits
If you would like to be involved with a company that is changing the market place and you have the skills and drive, please send your CV to