We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator based on the outskirts of Southend with a dynamic company in the Service Industry.
This Administration role will support the Service Delivery Team on a daily basis, and co-ordinate all administration procedures for the Service Delivery Department and the job requirements will be:
• Responsible for the production of reports
• Ensuring the completion and return of supervisor’s paperwork and performance logging is recorded.
• Ensuring analysis and return of test results
• Ensuring that reports are completed within 5 days of job completion and performance logging is recorded.
• To establish priority of calls and ensure that subsequent actions are carried out, or notified to the appropriate person.
• Monitoring and ordering of stationery
• Helping with ordering of staff uniforms and distribution of uniforms
• Any typing required by the department.
• Ensuring house letter style is adhered to, external advertising etc
• To update and utilize Prospect computer system.
• Distribution of incoming post as and when required
• To greet visitors in a friendly and professional manor and to ensure that the person they are visiting is advised of their presence
• Monitoring and processing of fax messages & Photocopying
• Ensure that reception is presentable and secure when unattended
The hours for this full time administration position are Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week, start time and finish time do alter as the team take it in turn for an early start / late finish so the hours will be between 6.00am and 9.00 am start and a 1.30pm to 5.30pm finish.
For this Administration role you will need to have:
Good admin skills/experience
Good Computer skills
Attention to detail
Able to manage and organise a high workload and be able to prioritise in a busy environment
Due to the location you will be required to have your own transport.
If you have solid administration experience; good computer skills with your own transport, please send us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency