Sous Chef – Top Dining Pub/Restaurant – Leighton Buzzard
We are recruiting a Sous for our clients fantastic country dining pub & restaurant near Leighton Buzzard. Working in a small talented brigade this is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills working for a Michelin trained Head Chef. The property has won praise both locally and nationally for its seasonal british menu.
* Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs
* Preparing meals using fresh produce to 1-2AA rosette level
* Kitchen Management duties in Chef’s absence
* Input into Menu
* You will already be a Sous Chef or strong Jr Sous looking for promotion
* Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
* Experience of working in kitchens ideally to 2AA rosette standard
* Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to Â£30k
Live In Available if required
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.