We are currently recruiting for a Point of Sale Production Manager to work within our busy Commercial Marketing team on a six month contract from April 2016. The POS Production Manager is responsible for the proactive planning, execution and project management of the company’s POS design & implementation process. This role will actively take the brief from a Brand Manager, prioritise it and drive it through the POS process.
We are SSP, the Food Travel Experts, delivering world-class food and beverage experiences across the globe for more than than 60 years. SSP is the name behind the popular food and beverage brands you see at airports, railway stations across the country, as well as some major shopping centres.
You will engage internal and external stakeholders to design, print & deliver compelling POS materials in-store in over 20 well-known brands in travel hubs across the UK & Ireland. Working hands-on at pace, with a keen eye for detail,you will have an instinctive knowledge of how to effectively communicate to customers through POS collateral.
Main duties wil include:
* Drive theImplementation Planning Calendar for POS production
* Own and refine process for fulfilling brand briefs for POS production within agreed timescales
* Prioritise workload of Artwork Executive/ supplier artwork production to deliver marketing materials that meet business & brand needs at best price and timescales
* Accountable for ‘what good looks like’ for POS design and merchandising
* Creating a real sense of pace and urgency on all projects to ‘get the job done’
* Identify and implement innovative solutions for displaying merchandise / POS materials which
helps creates improved customer experience and sales
* Review existing suppliers for print & visual merchandising solutions to ensure business and brand needs are exceeded – driving new ideas and innovation
* Maintain store delivery address and POS database
* Actively manage the relationship with print suppliers, evaluating their strengths and assisting in allocating workload appropriately
* Energetically support brand managers on brief development
* Capturing best practiceacross brands / projectsand ensure they areactioned in future projects
We are looking for a experienced in-house graphic designer who is used to supporting a range of internal stakeholders and completing a range of projects in short time frames.
* Background of Retail marketing / POS Production & Creative Design
* Working knowledge of artwork production & timescales
* Ability to be hands on and project manage multiple tasks – at pace
* Strong written and verbal communication & briefing abilities
* Able to influence colleagues and senior management
* Communicative and collaborative
* Practical with ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Rigorous attention to detail
* Self-motivated with drive for excellence in implementation & results
* Experience of managing design / artwork agencies
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Design software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
This role is based at our Euston support centre, opposite Euston mainline station. We support the UK business from here and the marketing team support the numerous brands we operate from own-branded coffee stores, bakery & sandwich brands, bars, fast food outlets to franchised brands and casual dining restaurants.
As well as a competitive salary, friendly team and great environment to work in, you can also get 20% discount off our brands and training and development leading to future career opportunities.